Healthy Habits Coaching Club
Lose the weight, keep it off and make healthy eating habits stick – once and for all.
Nothing feels better than taking control of the way you eat and seeing the pounds begin to drop off. The challenge is that it can be difficult to make new habits stick when you’re going it alone.
Fortunately, you don’t have to go it alone anymore.
If you’d like to hear about a fun, supportive group of people who will help you pick up healthier eating habits – one at a time, and without any pressure or judgment, I’d love to tell you about it right now.
I’m Nicole Burley, and as a certified health coach I help people from all walks of life make losing weight easy by walking them through the simple changes that make their bodies healthier. Regardless of whether you’re looking to lose weight by adopting a more plant-based diet, or you just want to trim down while keeping the foods you enjoy, I can help you learn what changes will make the biggest impact for you.
(In other words, just because I don’t eat animal products, I won’t force you to do the same. You’re safe here to stick with the type of diet you’re already comfortable with.)
Why losing weight in a group setting will work better for you than “going solo”
When you’re making positive, healthy changes to your eating habits, one of the most important things you can do to make those habits stick is to have a supportive, encouraging group of people to help you navigate the process.
Chances are, you’re not currently surrounded by people who will reinforce the changes you’re putting in place.
This means you’re that much more likely to go back to the eating habits you’re trying to move away from if you don’t have a core group of people who enthusiastically support the new life you’re trying to create.
I’ve put together that group for you, and as you keep reading you’ll discover how we can help you nudge the odds in your favor once and for all.
Here’s what you’ll have access to in the Healthy Habits Coaching Club
When you log into the Club Area, you’ll find your personal access to all three features of the Club that help you easily (and painlessly) move towards the habits that will help you lose weight.
Here are details of what you’ll have at your fingertips:
- Your Simple “Monthly Move”- Each month, you’ll receive a simple yet sensible “move” – an easy shift that replaces one habit with another – that will help you gently slide habits in place that support weight loss.It may be “eat breakfast every morning to boost your metabolism,” “Have one whole grain at every meal to help your body process food better,” or “Replace one snack a day with fruit.” These easy, simple changes will stack to help the weight come off.
- Your Live “Q&A” Call- Every month you can attend our live (and fun) questions- and-answers call where I’ll be happy to personally answer any health or weight loss questions you have on your mind. (Recordings available after each call.)You don’t even have to attend live to get the benefit of this call – just send in your questions and I’ll cover them on the call for you. We’ll often have special guests as well to help keep you inspired and motivated. Most of all, these calls will be fun – so you’ll definitely want to listen in live or on the recording.
- Your Private Facebook Support Network- This is where the daily action happens. The Facebook group is a place to share your successes, vent your frustrations, talk about recipes, strategies – and support other club members.You can pretty much always find someone online in the group who can chat with you or answer a question – or give you a cheer! I’m very active in the group, too, so I’ll be with you every step of the way.
The three big questions people ask as they join us in the Club
Before you join us, I wanted to make sure you knew the answers to the three top questions that people have when they join the club. (I’ll certainly be happy to answer any other questions you have, but covering the “big three” is a good idea.
#1 – “I don’t have to give up meat or dairy, right?”
Absolutely not – promise! What we’ll be helping you with is those simple “Monthly Moves” – small, gradual shifts from one habit to another that create a painless way to start eating the way your body wants you to (so it will reward you by dropping excess weight).
If you’d like to drop meat and/or dairy from your diet, I can help – but it’s not required. I’ll be walking you through little changes that make a big difference, regardless of what kind of diet you prefer.
#2 – “I have control over what I’d like to change first, right?”
You certainly do. While we’ll be covering a different Monthly Move each calendar month, all our earlier Moves will be accessible to you, so you can pick which change sounds “just right” to you at any given time.
And whichever Monthly Move you’ll be working on each month, you’ll get plenty of support in the Facebook group and the live calls to keep you feeling great as you build healthier habits. As far as we’re concerned, pick what you want – as long as you’re working on something, we’ll cheer you on.
#3 – “I can try out the club without a long-term commitment first, right?”
You bet you can – and that’s a great way to go into it. Take advantage of your free 30-day trial, Come and join us, see if it’s the right fit for you, and stay as long as you’d like! You can cancel anytime, but once you experience what it’s like to be around people who love to support, encourage and motivate you, you’ll probably want to stick around.
Remember, while no one or no program – including this one – can guarantee you’ll get healthier or lose weight, you’ll have a much higher chance of reaching your goals when you’ve got a support network (and a coach) who enthusiastically help you when you need it.
I’d love to have you join us in the Healthy Habits Coaching Club this month – just click the link below and see what total support and acceptance feels like!
We’ll see you inside.
- Nicole Burley, your Certified Health Coach
Click below to get immediate access (and get moving in the right direction)
I want to make sure you have every advantage possible to you in creating and sticking to healthier eating habits – and I’m so glad you’ll be getting the support, structure and encouragement you need to make the changes you want.
So, just to recap, you’ll be getting access to:
- Your “Monthly Move” – the simple, new habit change I’ll walk you through each and every month,
- Your Live Q&A call – where you can ask any and every question you need me to answer to make things easier and more effective for you, and
- Your Private Facebook Support Network – where you’ll get all the encouragement, support and motivation you need to make each new healthy habit stick!
To join us in the Club and start your 30-day free trial, just click the link below!
First 30 days free – then just $16.95/month after.